Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring beauty favorites 15'


1. Arsainte eco-therapy essential mist, The face shop
I ended up buying this mist on a very hot summer day while being frustrated that my makeup is like, literally, melting away and face feels sticky and it was just so incredibly uncomfortable. It contains baby bamboo extract and moisturizes and refreshes the skin. And let me tell you, it sure does what it promises to! It's not sticky at all and instantly makes you feel fresh. The summer weather in Korea is very hot (can go up to 40 degrees) plus it is very, very humid so keeping your makeup fresh and, you know, actually on your face will require some extra help. This doesn't wash away your makeup or smudge it. I keep it in my bag everyday no matter where I go and definitely will consume bottle or two during the coming summer. 

2. Peri's tint water #1 cherry juice, Peripera
I got first introduced to this tint when I was out with my friend. We went eating and then drinking and to sing karaoke and I was amazed how her lip color just stayed and stayed on as the hours passed. Finally as we were leaving home she put on some more of the product and I just had to ask what it was. I went to buy the exact same product next week. Lip tints are pretty hot in Korea right now, and I can understand why. Peripera makes these watery tints that are very light and still full of pigment. Plus they are incredibly long lasting. You can eat and drink without having to apply more of the product every other hour. When you apply it literally gets absorbed in your lips. Be careful with these though, if you stain it on somewhere it will stay there for a good amount of time and is semi hard to remove! 

3.Timeless carat dual concealer, Tonymoly
This concealer comes with a liquid concealer and with a concealer stick on the other end. I only recently purchased it, but I am already head over heels for this one. It goes really well with the Tonymoly BCDation (below) and covers up all the small imperfections on your skin. I have it in "light beige" so it's just a tiny bit lighter than my foundation, so I've been also using it to softly highlight under my eyes, nose and forehead. It doesn't make your foundation look cakey and blends in perfectly. 

4. BCDation, Tonymoly
My friend gave me a sample of this product and I instantly fell in love! It's a combination of CC cream, BB cream and a regular foundation and promises to "say bye bye to the heavy & thick makeup" It's also SPF30 PA+++.  Korea is a huge fan of whitening creams and whitening bb creams and whatnot, everything that lightens your skin, they have it. I do not need that, since my skin is already a pretty light shade. So in order to actually make my skin look good I need to apply a lot of bb cream, and I end up looking like a ghost. Also, I have noticed that those bb creams do not stick very well on my skin. So I was planning to get foundation and ta-dah, found this beauty. It feels very light on my skin and blends in beautifully. It's also long lasting and does not dry towards the end of the day and make you look sloppy. 

5. Naturalth goat milk peeling lotion, Tonymoly
Is it obvious already that I am into Tonymoly's products lately? hahah~ One of the main reasons why this product made it to this list is that it smells like watermelon! I am not sure how that's possible because it's a goat milk product and I seem to be the only one who smells watermelon while using this..nonetheless, it smells amazing and it really makes my skin feel clean and bright after. It's used as any other cleansing product, I apply appropriate amount on my face, gently massage for a minute or so before rinsing it off. There's a lot of cleansing products out there, but I have a somewhat sensitive skin and some of them actually make my skin burn and feel really dry after using them, but this leaves it soft which is something I really like. 

So here's some of my favorites for this spring! Do you have any beauty essentials / amazing finds for this year, or all-time favorites? Let me know! Also if you're interested in some of the products in more detail or would like me to review some of them, comment below ~ 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this kind of posts!
    If u find more good products I rly hope you will share them with us bc tbh the ammount of different products is so large its difficult to know sometimes which ones to choose and somehow I always trust the most other finns opinions bc I trust they are honest and not sponsored like some other, bigger or foreigner, bloggers might be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! thank you so much sweetie. I will definitely do more this kind of posts in the future !
      xx, Julia

      Delete
  2. Tuo Peri's tint on kyllä tosi hyvä! Mulla on kans, mutta vaan eri värisenä (#2). Sen lisäksi käytän joskus Berrisomin My lip tint packia. Tuntuu, että niiden väri pysyy jopa vieläkin paremmin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaana! :') Joo, toi tint -valikoima on aikasta laaja mut oon tosi ilonen et tartuin tohon eka koska noita on varmasti myös ei niin hyvän laatusia markkinoilla.. Hintakaa ei päätä huimannu. Hei kiitti vinkistä! kokeilenki sitä seuraavaksi!

      Delete

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig